Measure or estimate incorrectly.
- The residual collects productivity effects that are not modeled, as well as those that are mismeasured or modeled incorrectly.
- It's quite funny because sometimes Ed will mismeasure a cupboard or something and Andy will have to take the rap for it.
- Fornell conceived this herculean undertaking - scores are measured quarterly - because he thought that the U.S. economy was being severely mismeasured.
- Example sentences
- These problems have ranged from mismeasurement of the three key constructs to the use of an inappropriate experimental design to validate a within-subjects theory.
- In addition, mismeasurement may lead to unintended real transfers of wealth among various groups.
- Fortunately, there are ways this brand of educational mismeasurement can be reduced.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: mis|meas¦ure
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.