Definition of mismeasure in English:
Measure or estimate incorrectly.
- The residual collects productivity effects that are not modeled, as well as those that are mismeasured or modeled incorrectly.
- It's quite funny because sometimes Ed will mismeasure a cupboard or something and Andy will have to take the rap for it.
- Fornell conceived this herculean undertaking - scores are measured quarterly - because he thought that the U.S. economy was being severely mismeasured.
- Example sentences
- These problems have ranged from mismeasurement of the three key constructs to the use of an inappropriate experimental design to validate a within-subjects theory.
- In addition, mismeasurement may lead to unintended real transfers of wealth among various groups.
- Fortunately, there are ways this brand of educational mismeasurement can be reduced.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.