- another term for arsenopyrite.More example sentences
- The best conductor among the natural sulphides appeared to be mispickel, which vies in this respect with some of the metals.
- A dressed product of copper works in South America, consisting of grains of native copper mixed with pyrite, chalcopyrite, mispickel, and earthy minerals.
- It can be obtained from mispickel by heating, which causes the arsenic to sublime and leaves the iron sulfide.
late 17th century: from German.
More definitions of mispickelDefinition of mispickel in:
- The US English dictionary