Pronunciation: /ˈmɪsprɪnt /
- An error in printed text: Galway might be a misprint for GallowayMore example sentences
- A number of misprints and proof reading errors are present which could have been avoided.
- Some are full of misprints, errors and inappropriacies; others can stand comparison with imported texts.
- The book itself is handsomely presented, but surprisingly for a BBC publication, contains quite a few misprints and typos.
Pronunciation: /mɪsˈprɪnt /[with object] Back to top
- Print (something) incorrectly: we misprinted the Cricketline number for MiddlesexMore example sentences
- In the reviews of Studia Fennica Folkloristica no.s 2 and 3 in the 1999 issue of Folklore, the Finnish word runo was misprinted as rung.
- Certainly, the exams didn't look to be getting off to the best start, when the first person noticed that the rubric was misprinted as ‘Answer all 5 questions’.
- Yes, five poems in a row are misprinted.