- Remember imperfectly or incorrectly: all this sounds fanciful and is perhaps misremembered [no object]: unless I misremember, you didn’t leave aloneMore example sentences
- In Stoppard's poignant and witty memory play, the poet lies on his deathbed remembering and misremembering his emotional and scholarly life.
- Embarrassingly, I misremembered the Ray Bradbury title I listed as one of my top five!
- Unfortunately, she - well, let's put it kindly and say she misremembered the ‘research’ she was quoting, as I discovered when I e-mailed her.
More definitions of misrememberDefinition of misremember in:
- The US English dictionary