- The action or offence of giving a false or misleading account of the nature of something: she is seeking damages on allegations of misrepresentation [count noun]: a gross misrepresentation of the situationMore example sentences
- I am always happy to see honest economists call dishonest pundits out on their misrepresentation of the facts.
- The ability to post effectively on the Internet can be a very good thing, creating the ability to misrepresentations quickly.
- The plaintiff attributes its execution of the deeds to the alleged misrepresentations.
More definitions of misrepresentationDefinition of misrepresentation in:
- The US English dictionary