- Divert or direct to the wrong place or by the wrong route: (as adjective misrouted) a misrouted parcelMore example sentences
- There was virtually no foot traffic through our coach, and nobody was bothered during the night by boarding or detraining passengers, except for one family headed to Lynchburg who were misrouted into our coach.
- At Roseville Avenue, our train was almost misrouted to the Montclair-Boonton Line.
- Fortunately they turned up a few days later in Dakar, having been misrouted by the airline, but it was a worrying moment for all concerned with only a few weeks to go before the premiere.
More definitions of misrouteDefinition of misroute in:
- The US English dictionary