noun (plural missies)
- Used as an affectionate or disparaging form of address to a young girl: ‘Don’t tell lies, missy,’ he said sternlyMore example sentences
- Now what would a fine your pair of missies such as yourselves be looking for on a day like this?
- Don't deny it - we saw you slip that printer cartridge into your handbag last week, missy.
- ‘Forget about muffins, missy,’ she says to me, ‘you need energy today.’
More definitions of missyDefinition of missy in:
- The US English dictionary