- Having tears in one’s eyes through emotion: the bittersweet ending leaves even the toughest of guys misty-eyedMore example sentences
- Some 30 years later, Lisi still gets a bit misty-eyed at the memory of that first meeting.
- Getting the four of us round the farmhouse kitchen table these days is a similarly misty-eyed aim.
- Discussion of Byrne's old band signifies more than just misty-eyed nostalgia nowadays.
More definitions of misty-eyedDefinition of misty-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary