(also mitre block or mitre board)
- A guide to enable a saw to cut mitre joints at the desired angle.More example sentences
- These pieces should first be cut to a 45-degree angle with your miter box and back saw.
- Miters can be cut quickly and accurately by using a power miter saw, a table saw or a good miter box.
- This saw is used in conjunction with a miter box to cut a perfectly straight line across a piece of wood.
More definitions of mitre boxDefinition of mitre box in:
- The US English dictionary