(also mixed bunch)
- A diverse assortment of things or people: we have a mixed bag of destinations and holiday choices for youMore example sentences
assortment, mixture, variety, array, mix, miscellany, random selection, motley collection, selection, medley, melange, diversity, mishmash, hotchpotch, hodgepodge, ragbag, pot-pourri, jumble, mess, confusion, conglomeration, farrago, patchwork, hash
- I suppose the ‘problem’ is that the enemies tend to be a mixed bunch with a variety of attack patterns and looks, so recognizing an enemy and its capabilities can be tough.
- The pairs enjoyed a mixed bag of results, with three wins and creditable performances in their close losses.
- The first two episodes were a mixed bag, with a number of the sketches flatter than chewing gum on the streets of Dublin.
More definitions of mixed bagDefinition of mixed bag in:
- The US English dictionary