Definition of mixed media in English:
A variety of media used in an entertainment or work of art.
- But also Western techniques like etching, lithographs and screenprints or mixed media techniques are common.
- The Fine Art Division represents artists whose original work in oil, acrylic and mixed media is exhibited in fine-art galleries.
- She works in drawings, graphics, watercolors and mixed media.
adjectiveBack to top
(mixed-media) another term for multimedia.
- New data-protection paradigms, for instance, include mixed-media solutions.
- Library manufacturers have different philosophies about including mixed-media capabilities in their libraries, depending on their particular technical approach.
- Although it makes extensive use of virtual partitions in their libraries, it does not use it for mixed-media capability.
Definition of mixed media in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan