verb[no object] (it mizzles, it is mizzling, etc.) Back to top
Rain lightly: it was mizzling steadily
More example sentences
- Even as the drizzle mizzles down relentlessly on the site, it is a truly Arcadian setting.
- Yesterday and today have been gorgeous, blue skies, small clouds and only mizzled this morning for a short while.
- Moreover, chocolate can be dissolved by heat from below then vertically transferred to the top of the fountain, where it then mizzles downward the tiers.
- Example sentences
- It was a grey, mizzly day and I had no good reason to go out at all.
- ‘Okay, why don't you stop us,’ he mocked, but something skittish and shamed began to leak into his eyes, a grey, mizzly vapor that snuffed out all the light.
- Through his mizzly eyes he saw her handkerchief.
Words that rhyme with mizzlechisel, drizzle, fizzle, frizzle, grizzle, sizzle, swizzle, twizzle
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan