Definition of mnemotechnics in English:
Another term for mnemonics.
- He has written on such topics as the mnemotechnics of interfaces, the cultural implications of nanotechnology, the aesthetics of speed, and crash test dummies.
- This materialization of mnemotechnics has left the role of the imagination uncertain.
- For his last work published in 1591, Bruno once again focused on magic and astrological mnemotechnics.
mnemotechnic adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- The term ‘mnemonic-keyword method’ was coined by Atkinson to describe a mnemotechnic procedure for learning vocabulary in a second language.
- According to the author, the acrostic may first have been used as a mnemotechnic device to ensure completeness in the oral transmission of sacred texts.
- If writing remains the enabling limit within coding, this is because we are not dealing with a simple movement from writing to code, but with a new turn to the archival and mnemotechnic structure that is writing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.