- A telephone with access to a cellular radio system so it can be used over a wide area, without a physical connection to a network.More example sentences
- Network reception for mobile phones varies depending on the area in which you are using the phone.
- As for tracking systems that use mobile phones, what happens after a phone is switched off?
- Soon the mobile phone network was disabled to allow emergency services a clear line.
More definitions of mobile phoneDefinition of mobile phone in:
- The US English dictionary