nounNorth American • informal
- A moccasin.More example sentences
- The duo behind the jeans has come out with a line of the most adorable mocs yet, featuring brightly colored fur lining and whimsical beaded designs on the toe.
- Anyway, as you can see, the moc is sort of a slip-on walking shoe with a sneaker-ish sole.
- I'm used to comfortable shoes and have gravitated toward jungle mocs, kind of an up to date, upbeat take on the loafers I wore throughout high school and college.
More definitions of mocDefinition of moc in:
- The US English dictionary