- 1A type of fine-quality coffee: [as modifier]: Kenyan, Colombian or mocha coffeeMore example sentences
- A whoosh of freshly ground mocha coffee hits the nose and then, once the wine hits your mouth, it's joined by black fruits, liquorice, spice and a spray of refreshing acidity.
- The local coffee mocha (named after the town al-Mukha), became an important item in world trade.
- Many grocery stores carry all kinds of ‘specialty coffees’ such as mint, mocha, or almond.
- 1.1A drink or flavouring made with mocha, typically with chocolate added: [count noun]: espresso kiosks serving mochas and cappuccinosMore example sentences
- Not mention, I was horribly addicted to iced mochas and hot chocolates.
- I drink café mochas at least four or five times a day.
- Once people are used to going back to school and get back into more daily rituals, they will go back to lattes and mochas.
late 18th century: named after Mocha, a port in Yemen on the Red Sea, from where the coffee and leather were first shipped.
More definitions of mochaDefinition of mocha in:
- The US English dictionary