- 1The work of a fashion model: have you ever thought of a career in modelling? [as modifier]: a modelling agencyMore example sentences
- He continues his modelling career between acting jobs and is based with a Manchester agency.
- Women certainly seem to take centre stage when it comes to the world of fashion and modelling, and the few men in the profession appear to be a class apart.
- ‘Although I sometimes feel very tired, fashion modelling is still a very attractive job,’ she said.
- 2The activity of making three-dimensional models: lessons included life drawing and clay modellingMore example sentences
- Their works - be it be painting, clay modelling or videography - are great.
- As well as sketching, oil and water colour painting, clay modelling is also available.
- In terms of both modelling and the decoration applied to his surface - a cross-eyed butterfly caught in the gaze of a greedy frog - he is a tour-de-force.
- 3 [often with adjective or noun modifier] The devising or use of abstract or mathematical models: macroeconomic modelling and policy analysisMore example sentences
- Updating of its contents is most timely in view of the recent interest in mathematical modelling of oil field development techniques.
- The essence of mathematical modelling is simplification.
- As well as the one that we have discussed, human movement raises many problems that can be tackled by mathematical modelling.
More definitions of modellingDefinition of modelling in:
- The US English dictionary