- A wind of force 4 on the Beaufort scale (11-16 knots or 20-30 km/h).More example sentences
- The wind began to pick up, first at a moderate breeze, but soon becoming more powerful.
- Most of the boats up front suddenly found themselves battling against a moderate breeze, while those in the rear had a nice reach to the drop-off point, arriving before the pack.
- A moderate breeze was forecast in the Trossachs and prospects appeared perfect.
More definitions of moderate breezeDefinition of moderate breeze in:
- The US English dictionary