- another term for near gale.More example sentences
- Sometimes we have had moderate gale straight from the bows, sometimes winds straight from the stern.
- In squally weather or even in moderate gales, you have a broad range of choices to keep the boat under control.
- The gradient between these two systems continued generating moderate gales with wind confirmed at 35-45 kts over a moderate area aimed northeast in the Tasman Sea.
More definitions of moderate galeDefinition of moderate gale in:
- The US English dictionary