- (Of air or clouds) carrying a lot of moisture: the distant mountains are almost completely obscured by moisture-laden airMore example sentences
- The prevailing, moisture-laden winds from the Atlantic unload their rain here as they cross over these high places, and dozens of brooks and streams flow down.
- When tree cover is removed, the initial rainfall from the inland-moving, moisture-laden air simply runs off and returns to the sea.
- Warm front condensation occurs when relatively warm moisture-laden air from the exterior enters into a relatively cold building, following a change in weather from cold to warm.
More definitions of moisture-ladenDefinition of moisture-laden in:
- The US English dictionary