- Make (something, especially the skin) less dry: revitalize your face, moisturize your skin (as adjective moisturizing) most shaving products now contain moisturizing propertiesMore example sentences
- It will moisturise your skin, soften it, and form a protective barrier against pollution and sun damage.
- Water moisturizes the skin, preserves its elasticity and pumps up those skin cells, which all makes your skin soft and supple.
- These sebaceous glands normally produce sebum, a substance which moisturizes the skin.
More definitions of moisturizeDefinition of moisturize in:
- The US English dictionary