noun (plural mojitos)
- A cocktail consisting of white rum, lime or lemon juice, sugar, mint, ice, and carbonated or soda water.More example sentences
- No matter what time of year you go to Cuba there will be music and wonderful cocktails - Cuba Libres, daiquiris and mojitos - based on the island's native rum.
- Mint fans should try a mojito, the classic rum cocktail of Cuba, another delightfully decadent holiday drink.
- We got pitchers of mojitos and sangria, and I was tipsy in about three minutes.
1930s: Cuban Spanish, from mojo2 + diminutive suffix -ito.
More definitions of mojitoDefinition of mojito in:
- The US English dictionary