- another term for relative molecular mass.More example sentences
- Milk protein, or casein, is a mixture of molecules with molecular weights ranging from 75,000 to 375,000 daltons (amu).
- The ethyl group has a greater molecular weight than the smallest alkyl radical which is the methyl group.
- Alcohols and ethers having higher molecular weights do not dissolve well in water, however, because the water molecules can not completely surround those molecules.
More definitions of molecular weightDefinition of molecular weight in:
- The US English dictionary