- 1The skin or prepared fur of a mole: rich artisans in jackets of rabbit and moleskinMore example sentences
- He was in the same get up, just with a moleskin jacket, and very short deerskin shorts.
- 2A thick, strong cotton fabric with a shaved pile surface: [as modifier]: moleskin trousersMore example sentences
- I asked Geoff to explain the differences in the different moleskin fabrics.
- You would know them at a glance - dressed almost alike with brown boots, moleskin trousers, and a peaked cap turned to the left side.
- Tweeds, velvets, moleskin - there's no retro cloth that hasn't been revamped for a new generation of trendsetters.
More definitions of moleskinDefinition of moleskin in:
- The US English dictionary