1A gangster’s female companion: I’d rush the money over to his moll
More example sentences
- This is no great film, but to treat it like some made-for-TV biopic of an unknown Midwestern gangster and his ditzy moll is itself a crime.
- This is beamed particularly at the over 25 age group and merrymakers should dress as the favourite infamous gangsters and molls from the movies.
- In Drexler's hothouse world of boxers, gangsters and abused molls, women have to fight back.
- She was wall to wall M&S, wall to wall company moll.
- The flight from Joplin turns into a shouting match between Bonnie and Blanche, as moll and preacher's daughter collide.
- Every day, the girls are haranguing her about her sexual exploits; talking about her as a slut, as a moll, somebody who sleeps with anybody.
Early 17th century: pet form of the given name Mary.
Words that rhyme with mollboll, Chabrol, Coll, doll, Guignol, haute école, loll, pol, poll, skol, sol, troll, vol
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: moll
Definition of moll in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.