1A southern European plant related to the onions, with small yellow flowers.
- Allium moly, family Liliaceae (or Alliaceae)
- A. moly is commonly regarded as ‘the golden garlic,’ with dense umbels of bright golden yellow flowers on 12-inch stems.
- Allium moly is an ornamental allium, or flowering onion.
- Allium moly is a yellow-flowered species which is native to south-western Europe and the Pyrenees.
Words that rhyme with molyaïoli, coaly, coley, Foley, goalie, guacamole, holey, Holi, holy, lowly, pinole, ravioli, roly-poly, Rowley, shoaly, soli
Short for molybdenum.
- For a hunting rifle, however, the advantages of moly simply don't come into play.
- Both will do a great job, but moly is much lighter; a cage built from chromoly will be approximately half the weight of a mild-steel cage.
- Not only is it fast, the bore paste removes all types of fouling - powder, copper, moly, even surface rust.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.