1A southern European plant related to the onions, with small yellow flowers.
- Allium moly, family Liliaceae (or Alliaceae)
- A. moly is commonly regarded as ‘the golden garlic,’ with dense umbels of bright golden yellow flowers on 12-inch stems.
- Allium moly is an ornamental allium, or flowering onion.
- Allium moly is a yellow-flowered species which is native to south-western Europe and the Pyrenees.
Words that rhyme with molyaïoli, coaly, coley, Foley, goalie, guacamole, holey, Holi, holy, lowly, pinole, ravioli, roly-poly, Rowley, shoaly, soli
Short for molybdenum.
- For a hunting rifle, however, the advantages of moly simply don't come into play.
- Both will do a great job, but moly is much lighter; a cage built from chromoly will be approximately half the weight of a mild-steel cage.
- Not only is it fast, the bore paste removes all types of fouling - powder, copper, moly, even surface rust.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan