noun (plural same or momos)
- (In Tibetan cooking) a steamed dumpling filled with meat or vegetables.More example sentences
- Within minutes, the beef momos had arrived, the six of them neatly lined up like crusty little soldiers.
- We are refilling our bodies with liquids and plate after plate of wonderful vegetables, fried rice, and momos.
- The four-day event will have a wide variety of lip smacking soya recipes, including tikka, patties and salads in Italian dressing and momos.
More definitions of momoDefinition of momo in:
- The US English dictionary