Definition of monetary in English:
Relating to money or currency: documents with little or no monetary value
More example sentences
- Various economists were critical about monetary union for basically two reasons.
- It seems as if they have never heard anything about the monetary theory of the trade cycle.
- Yet this is a problem for that firm, not a problem with the monetary system as a whole.
- Example sentences
- International Unions have monetarily supported political candidates that have openly supported free trade agreements that have cost thousands if not millions of good jobs.
- As many barn owners would tell you, the cost of maintaining historic structures is high, not only monetarily but also as an investment of time and hard work.
- Indeed, according to the Talmud, if you embarrass someone you have an obligation to compensate him monetarily, just the same as if you injured that person or damaged his property.