- A standard unit of value of a country’s coinage.More example sentences
- Finally, we have the average price level, which is an index of average prices expressed in monetary units.
- Only 21 percent had a lower trust level in which they invested less than 8 monetary units.
- First, measure the cost of living according to the prices quoted by merchants under the most recent definition of the monetary unit.
More definitions of monetary unitDefinition of monetary unit in:
- The US English dictionary