(also chiefly British money-orientated)
- Focused on money and material possessions; materialistic: the rise of a self-centred, money-orientated societyMore example sentences
- I was heartened to see that fan power is still alive and kicking in a money-orientated game dominated more and more by agents and footballers.
- We want the blinkered, money-orientated council to sit up and take note. "
- The companies behind it all are very money-orientated.
More definitions of money-orientedDefinition of money-oriented in:
- The US English dictionary