Definition of money shot in English:
1(In a pornographic film) a sequence in which an actor ejaculates.
- Also known as the 'money shot', the pop shot is the all-important evidence of male orgasm without which no hard-core porn scene is complete.
- It's not just the money shot, but all the foreplay and thrusting that preceded it.
- They are a little less graphic than traditional adult videos (lacking the "money shot" for example), and are aimed at the more timid of adult video newbies.
1.1A crucial or climactic moment, especially of a film: and now for the money shot: the Titanic shearing in half in the middle of a freezing ocean the preview even shows the money shot of the spiders rampaging through the town
More example sentences
- With millions of bucks on the line, photographers will stop at next to nothing to get the money shot.
- For the movie understands that the spectacle is all about the money shot.
- There was no money shot at any point in this regard.
Definition of money shot in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.