- 1A source of easily obtained or unlimited money: I knew how to shake the money treeMore example sentences
- Today's article demonstrates his facility in exploiting the criminal misconduct of others to shake the money tree.
- Eight competitive comics will shake the money tree for a shot at the $100 as they search for the audience giggle spot.
- Artmakers typically assemble funding from a variety of sources, creating a money tree which, like a delicate house of cards, can collapse if one of the key components is missing.
More definitions of money treeDefinition of money tree in:
- The US English dictionary