- A person or thing that earns a lot of money: the movie became one of the year’s top moneymakersMore example sentences
- Unfortunately developing countries lagged behind, with drugs becoming politicized and easy moneymakers by immoral officials.
- Republicans say it is a moneymaker because it prompts property sales that would not have occurred otherwise.
- The new system may not be a huge moneymaker for the district, but it will save time and money.
More definitions of moneymakerDefinition of moneymaker in:
- The US English dictionary