Definition of moneymaker in English:
1A person or thing that earns a lot of money: the movie became one of the year’s top moneymakers
More example sentences
- Unfortunately developing countries lagged behind, with drugs becoming politicized and easy moneymakers by immoral officials.
- Republicans say it is a moneymaker because it prompts property sales that would not have occurred otherwise.
- The new system may not be a huge moneymaker for the district, but it will save time and money.
shake one's moneymaker
- US informal Dance energetically: she took to the main stage and shook her moneymakerMore example sentences
- She's working her moneymaker for a magazine shoot.
- She should get back to what she does best: parading her moneymaker in front of geriatric male MPs.
- She used to be able to dance and her moneymaker is falling victim to gravity.
Words that rhyme with moneymakercabinetmaker
Definition of moneymaker in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.