Definition of moneymaker in English:
1A person or thing that earns a lot of money: the movie became one of the year’s top moneymakers
More example sentences
- Unfortunately developing countries lagged behind, with drugs becoming politicized and easy moneymakers by immoral officials.
- Republicans say it is a moneymaker because it prompts property sales that would not have occurred otherwise.
- The new system may not be a huge moneymaker for the district, but it will save time and money.
2US informal A person’s buttocks or genitals.
- It's a movie for your heart (and your ears and moneymaker), not your head.
- The reality star joined the group onstage and proudly, confidently showed off that moneymaker!
- She took the bizarre step of covering her moneymaker from the cameras - with what looked like a pair of tights.
shake one's moneymaker
- US informal Dance energetically: she took to the main stage and shook her moneymakerMore example sentences
- The DJ was smokin and we pushed everything out of the way so we could shake out moneymakers.
- No dancefloor, just get up and shake your moneymaker if the moment takes you.
- We had a big lighting and projection rig setup in there, people shook their moneymakers, and someone I didn't know requested a song.
Words that rhyme with moneymakercabinetmaker
Definition of moneymaker in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.