- Cause to become mixed in race, composition, or character: (as adjective mongrelized) a patois of mongrelized FrenchMore example sentences
- He then told us of an idea he had about breeding a common, mongrelized man which every race would be distilled into, until mankind had a homogenous race.
- I want to say the genius of the human race is mongrelised.
- Under the right conditions, the newcomer aids the group - an effect that is increased if the group is already mongrelized, because then resistance to the outsider will be lower.
- More example sentences
- I felt I was a token of a world improved by mongrelisation.
- It rejoices in mongrelization and fears the absolutism of the Pure.
- The last thing I have to say about Fritz is that, well, his is a cuisine that no amount of Swiss / WASP / Montenegran mongrelization is sufficient to explain.
More definitions of mongrelizeDefinition of mongrelize in:
- The US English dictionary