Definition of mongrelize in English:
Cause to become mixed in race, composition, or character: (as adjective mongrelized) a patois of mongrelized French
More example sentences
- He then told us of an idea he had about breeding a common, mongrelized man which every race would be distilled into, until mankind had a homogenous race.
- I want to say the genius of the human race is mongrelised.
- Under the right conditions, the newcomer aids the group - an effect that is increased if the group is already mongrelized, because then resistance to the outsider will be lower.
- Example sentences
- I felt I was a token of a world improved by mongrelisation.
- It rejoices in mongrelization and fears the absolutism of the Pure.
- The last thing I have to say about Fritz is that, well, his is a cuisine that no amount of Swiss / WASP / Montenegran mongrelization is sufficient to explain.
Definition of mongrelize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan