- North American term for monkey tricks.More example sentences
- As its stands now, there's too much monkeyshines, and not enough pure monkey enjoyment to even care.
- It seems they are permanently angry at each other for having extramarital monkeyshines.
- Onto this stage is rolled a triangular cage for the important prison scenes, the widely spaced bars forming a jungle gym for the captives to perform their monkeyshines on.
More definitions of monkeyshinesDefinition of monkeyshines in:
- The US English dictionary