Definition of monobrow in English:
A pair of eyebrows that meet above the nose, giving the appearance of a single eyebrow: his wealth and cool outweigh his potato head and monobrow
More example sentences
- She does have a mustache and a monobrow, but the main thing is how irritatingly she begs for love.
- But then I realised that he too had a monobrow, and was getting a bit fancy with his facial hair.
- One of them, a large man with a monobrow, hugged me and told me how much he loved our president.
- Example sentences
- He is billed as ‘one of Croatia's greatest pop composers’, though in reality he's a slightly confused-looking monobrowed gentleman.
- I developed a slightly hysterical giggle as we entered the Mausoleum, but the monobrowed guard soon shhhhhed me into submission.
- Yards of emergency tape, velvet cordon and monobrowed guards cut the butler off from his queue of about 100 fans.
Definition of monobrow in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia