A pair of eyebrows that meet above the nose, giving the appearance of a single eyebrow: his wealth and cool outweigh his potato head and monobrow
More example sentences
- She does have a mustache and a monobrow, but the main thing is how irritatingly she begs for love.
- But then I realised that he too had a monobrow, and was getting a bit fancy with his facial hair.
- One of them, a large man with a monobrow, hugged me and told me how much he loved our president.
- Example sentences
- He is billed as ‘one of Croatia's greatest pop composers’, though in reality he's a slightly confused-looking monobrowed gentleman.
- I developed a slightly hysterical giggle as we entered the Mausoleum, but the monobrowed guard soon shhhhhed me into submission.
- Yards of emergency tape, velvet cordon and monobrowed guards cut the butler off from his queue of about 100 fans.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: mono|brow
Definition of monobrow in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.