- An antibody produced by a single clone of cells or cell line and consisting of identical antibody molecules.More example sentences
- Human leukocytes are identified by monoclonal antibodies that recognize leukocyte membrane molecules.
- Traditionally, most methods have used monoclonal antibodies and immunohistochemistry to identify tumour marker proteins.
- They have recognized another cell surface receptor by using a monoclonal antibody that they have termed IVd4.
More definitions of monoclonal antibodyDefinition of monoclonal antibody in:
- The US English dictionary