- Having a valency of one.More example sentences
- These channels appear to be plasma membrane-located and non-selective, being permeable to both monovalent and divalent cations.
- The phenyl group is a monovalent organic radical, derived from benzene.
- The hydrophobic fourfold channels, in contrast, present large energy barriers for both monovalent and divalent ions, practically insurmountable for the latter.
More definitions of monovalentDefinition of monovalent in:
- The US English dictionary