another term for monozygotic.
More example sentences
- The incidence of multiple births increases with the age of the mother but distinctly more so for dizygous rather than for monozygous twins and more so still for triplets.
- From twin studies, the concordance rate is estimated at 57 percent for monozygous twins and 14 percent for dizygotic twins.
- If genetic factors are important, concordance in monozygous twins, who are 100-percent genetically identical, will be greater than in dizygous twins, who are only 50-percent genetically identical.
- More example sentences
- Both fetuses were female, consistent with the monozygosity diagnosed on placental examination.
More definitions of monozygousDefinition of monozygous in:
- The US English dictionary