- An extremely large pickup truck with greatly oversized tyres.More example sentences
- The RAF base was split into five areas with over £1 million worth of vehicles on site, including cement mixers, a monster truck, an ambulance and a combine harvester.
- David used to drive a monster truck and has spent some time in motorcycle racing.
- Put a monster truck or a Formula One racing car into a parking lot and watch men of all ages flock to it.
More definitions of monster truckDefinition of monster truck in:
- The US English dictionary