noun[mass noun] • informal
- Money.More example sentences
- I now owe frightening sums of moolah, but should be able to clear my credit cards, thereby reducing my monthly repayment costs considerably.
- People who have got used to that sort of moolah rolling in, without having to lift a finger for it, are reluctant to give it up.
- And I'm hoping these contracts start to bring in the extra moolah which I'll need to fulfil my travelling desires later this year.
1930s (originally US): of unknown origin.
More definitions of moolahDefinition of moolah in:
- The US English dictionary