- A North American climbing plant with crescent-shaped seeds.
More example sentences
- Menispermum canadense, family Menispermaceae
- First I thought the stem was covered with moonseeds.
- The lives of larval clippers greatly depend upon their meal choices and they prefer to eat the leaves of passion vines and moonseeds.
- While foraging for wild grapes one should examine the seeds of the fruit closely to make sure one is not eating moonseeds: moonseeds are crescent, in shape, while grapes have circular seeds.
More definitions of moonseedDefinition of moonseed in:
- The US English dictionary