- The setting or time of setting of the moon below the horizon: the best times to observe these meteors are after moonsetMore example sentences
- From atop her horse she could see two figures at a window, midway up the building, one distinctly older than the other, watching the moonset.
- Indeed a partial lunar eclipse could be seen from New England, early in the morning on May 18, although only at moonset.
- For locals, moonset is around 1 AM tonight and a little after 1: 30 AM tomorrow night.
More definitions of moonsetDefinition of moonset in:
- The US English dictionary