- A pearly white semi-precious stone, especially one consisting of alkali feldspar.More example sentences
- And don't miss this place, where you can not only buy sapphires, rubies, moonstones, aquamarines and the rest, but you can also see where they are mined.
- In their day, pieces were decorated with enamels or semi-precious stones, and the jewellery adorned by amethysts, chrysoprase and moonstones and more - chosen for their artistic merits rather than value.
- Opals and moonstones glimmer as they dangle from her bracelets and anklets.
More definitions of moonstoneDefinition of moonstone in:
- The US English dictionary