- A small endearingly sweet child: the then-famous silver-screen moppetsMore example sentences
- Set in the prestigious New York Ballet School, the film follows a group of eager young moppets who make the grade to get into the academy.
- There's lush scenery and misty-eyed period detail plus, vitally, some cute kids - a pair of adorable little moppets who are intrigued by a mysterious room which may hold the secret to the death of their father.
- The students are adorable, with just enough backbone to keep from melting into icky Hollywood moppets.
early 17th century: from obsolete moppe 'baby or rag doll' + -et1.
More definitions of moppetDefinition of moppet in:
- The US English dictionary