- 1A man’s hairstyle in the form of a long shaggy bob.More example sentences
- Martin is 30, scrawny, with a moptop, Maltesers for eyes and a nose big and dramatic enough to make star-crossed lovers want to jump off the top.
- Chris looked innocent, an Abba fan with a well-shampooed moptop and a goofy grin.
- 1.1A man with a moptop hairstyle.More example sentences
- In May 1963, Britain was firmly in the grip of Beatlemania, with the loveable moptops bestriding the hit parade with their first number one, From Me to You.
- Then the moptop with the guitar strums a simple chord he's strummed a thousand times in his tribute act, but this time it must feel like the eyes of the world are upon him.
- He just isn't the loveable moptop we once knew.