- The anatomy of diseased organs and tissues.More example sentences
- Ellis performed the first systematic examination of morbid anatomy in 1908.
- Historically, macroscopic or gross analysis came first with the rise of morbid anatomy during the Renaissance.
- In an age when medical practitioners still commonly blamed ailments on an imbalance, morbid anatomy - the study of diseased or damaged organs - was in its infancy.
More definitions of morbid anatomyDefinition of morbid anatomy in:
- The US English dictionary