- A man’s formal coat with a long back section cut into tails which curves up to join the waist at the front.More example sentences
- For, as every dedicated follower of fashion knows, at Britain's most elegant race meeting, no gentleman gets into the enclosure without wearing the obligatory morning coat and top hat.
- Being a true English gent, I lend her the warm and comforting embrace of my morning coat.
- Hill himself was sitting in a corner in his morning coat.
More definitions of morning coatDefinition of morning coat in:
- The US English dictionary