noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A synthetic compound used as a solvent for resins and dyes and (in the form of salts) as an ingredient of emulsifying soaps used in floor polishes.
More example sentences
- A cyclic amine; chemical formula: C4H9NO
- Morpholine is used in some countries in cosmetic preparations, particularly mascara eye makeup.
- Morpholine is a colorless oily liquid with strong moisture absorption and strong basicity.
More definitions of morpholineDefinition of morpholine in:
- The US English dictionary