- The lender in a mortgage, typically a bank, building society, or savings and loan association.More example sentences
- Usually, therefore, the second mortgagee persuades the first mortgagee to obtain repayment on the same occasion.
- That is reading a lot into it, applying to the mortgagee for the mortgagee's consideration.
- On the one hand there is the question of ensuring security against third parties, such as purchasers, creditors, mortgagees, and landlords who may seek to take possession of the property.
More definitions of mortgageeDefinition of mortgagee in:
- The US English dictionary